Hot Randomness before 7am
We are a third of the way in August. And it's going to be another hot day in the 90s. Running along the beach did not provide any comfort. It wasn't even 6:30am and it was close to 80 degrees and I was soaked. Wtf.
I forced myself to run because today I would be sitting on my ass, writing, and reading all day. This would be my only activity of the day.
When the weather is this humid and muggy I really don't think about anything. I'm a person in motion trying to get the job done and to be done!
What I did notice... my random observations and thoughts..:
- "lovely sun rising...so beautiful and I'm hot. This is picture worthy."
- "Those women must be finishing their workout together. Pretty cool. Need to ask what gym they are apart belong to."
- "Why are people sleeping in their cars? Are they homeless? Did they get into a fight with someone and get kicked out? Did they party too hard Wednesday night?"
- "Is that couple seriously walking and making out? It's too hot for that shitz. Why is that guy all over her? Is she really into him? Too hot and early for tongue....in a public place? Jesus"
- "I hope those birds don't choke eating that trash."
- "Why are people walking and smoking...and its hot...I'm hot."
- "It's kind of foggy...not San Francisco..but is foggy."
- "Where is the breeze?..".
- "I need some bug spray."
- "Oh Boo, I know it's hot but you got to put on a shirt. Not ok. But, you do you".
"Yes, done by 7am and got 7 miles in."